How It Works
The process of helping you with payday lenders is simply the merging of multiple payday loan debts into a single amount in order to have a more organized and affordable way of meeting the monthly payday loans as they become due.
The main advantage of grouping your loans is that the payday consolidator has the ability to negotiate with creditors to lower monthly balance and interest rates. It can also negotiate with these creditors to waive penalties and late fees.
Once a client had registered into a our debt-help program, a consultant will assume the role of the mediator. The consultant will be the one to deal with the creditor. He will answer all calls and negotiate for a more favorable credit status for the client.
SOME CLEVER TIPS TO FOLLOW
The following are actions to avoid when you are enrolled in a payday consolidation program:
- Do not miss a payment or make a late payment. It is always good practice to pay on time while in the program. It is a way of re-establishing your credit standing. That is why it is important that you show your commitment and dedication to remain true to the terms of the program.
- Avoid making big purchases. Since you are in the process of eliminating your existing payday loan debt, it is not advisable to create new debt. Although you can afford to pay these new purchases with cash, it is still a prudent to have cash on hand and remain liquid.
- Do not take out new loan. The main objective of enlisting into the program is to have one single loan and pay one company. This purpose is defeated if you take on another loan. Should your circumstances change, it is better to talk to your payday loan consultant to explore if changes should be made in your program.
- Avoid maxing out a credit card. Although it is sensible to avoid credit card use at this point, you will put yourself in double jeopardy if you charge up your credit card close to or above your credit limit.
- How do I get out of payday cash advance debt loans – in Texas, California, Ohio, Florida, Pennsylvania, and all the cities in these states? All that money I owe and am paying interest on – I want out of this debt. This question probably comes up very often for you, as it has for many tens of thousands of consumers suffering under crushing debt situations. We urge you to pick up the phone and call our team today. We’ll patiently walk you through the answers that really work toward you paying down and off your pay check debt loans in a manageable amount of time. Think of that. Paid off in a time line that is reasonable for you. How it’s done is through a manageable payment plan that you and your creditors mutually agree to. With no further loan you have to sign from us. That’s right. Not another loan to deal with. Our customers tell us we’re the best they’ve worked with, and are very satisfied with the outcomes out team works out. We have a good relationship with all the creditors. Relationships we’ve cultivated over many years. How this works is that we represent you to the lenders you are in contract with. There is a manageable monthly payment you pay to us that we in turn use to pay down your creditors over time until these debts are completely paid off to zero. A critical distinction from our competitors: you don’t take out another loan from us. We don’t require you to take another loan to pay down your other loans. To us, this is what makes the best sense for you: all your debts are combined together and we work out the monthly payment that is the easiest for you. We then give out appropriate amounts to the lending creditors you owe. It is truly a win-win relationship. Please call us today, or bookmark us online to come back soon. National service. In Los Angeles. LA. Pasadena. Burbank. Riverside. Glendale. Orange county. Ventura County. Southern California. California. CA. San Jose. Sacramento. Oakland. San Francisco. SF Bay Area. Ohio. Columbus. Cleveland. Cincinnati. Miami. Jacksonville. Tampa. In Florida. Texas. Dallas. Houston. San Antonio. Pennsylvania. Philadelphia. And other major cities. PA. TX. OH. FL. Call us today.
Read more about our payday loan debt consolidation services on our introductory page>